Cowboys and Indians with lots of fringes already ruled spring’s Junya Watanabe and Valentino show. And many style savy celebrities including Kate Moss already showed that the trend can work far beyond festival grounds. However, its still hard not to look costumy! Some beautiful pieces to incorporate this tendency softly, come from the knitwear section of the Chanel Paris Dallas collection! Let’s take a closer look at them!
While the sweaters from the Chanel Paris Dallas collection are extremely beautiful the huge blanket scarfs were the knitwear pieces that caught my eye first. They come in two different patterns – stripes and aztec/ navajo – several different colors and in two different textures. As its an investment pieces I prefer the striped scarf, which is so much more timeless.
The navy, burgundy and white alterations are my favorites. Worn with a beautiful cashmere coat and some distressed boyfriend jeans they make an incredible look for a casual weekend, travel or a relaxed day in the city!
- Max Mara, cashmere coat, maxmara.com
- Equipment, Signature shirt, white, equipment.com
- Merci Paris, leather belt, merci-merci.com
- Rag&Bone, distressed cropped boyfriend jeans, was 255 EURO, now 178,50 EURO, NAP Sale
- Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit, Dover Street Market London, shop.doverstreetmarket.com